Hello friends, I hope you had a great weekend. Mine was not very relaxing and today I woke up feeling quite under the weather, so I’m ready for some writing therapy. Last week I told you how my bi-monthly goals went last in April and May and it was, for the most part, not successful. So I’ve kept that in mind while creating my next round of monthly goals.
1. My main goal for the next two months is to finish my current writing project, which is the book I’ve been working on for a quite some time. I worked on it during the last Camp NaNo and got quite of bit of road work done then, then my progress slowed down quite a bit, so I need to make that final push over the next few months.
2. And in order to help me with that goal, I plan on doing another round of Camp NaNo in July, which I think will push me to the finish line. I had a lot of fun last time, and I loved sharing my progress with my blog, so I’m ready for round two.
3. I want to finish reading 4 books in June and July. I have two in the works that I’ll be finishing in the next few weeks, but once July starts I probably won’t have a lot of time for reading. I’ve been getting into audio books lately, which I listen to while I’m working, so I might meet my goal more easily than expected.
4. Keeping a thriving garden is an important goal for me this summer. Our garden looks fantastic now, and I want to see a lot of good things come from our plants this year since it’s our first time.
5. As you may know, I do a lot of knitting for Christmas every year. I also tend to start knitting in November, which is incredibly stupid, so I’m starting earlier this year. Everyone is getting hats, so I want to have two Christmas hats done by the end of July.
6. I want to post blogs 5 days a week, 3 times a week to Paper Cats and 2 times a week to Homegrown Vegan. I love blogging, and I think it’s a great way to work out my writing muscle. Also, I like writing things for all of you to read, so I want to keep that going as well.
7. In the next two months, I want to take a lot of care for myself. I want to focus on me and my mental health, doing lots of things that bring me joy. Writing, gardening, knitting, yoga, meditation, spending time with the people I love, I want to spend my days doing all of that. I’ve been doing a lot of taking care of me lately and I want to keep it up rather than letting it fall to the wayside.
What are your goals for this month?